As the 1-Stop Vehicle Booking System (VBS) continues to evolve to maximise user experience, we are conducting a series of software upgrades.
The upgrade will provide increased privacy and protection for users, and align some functionalities of the VBS with new regulations in relation to MSIC cards as directed by the Department of Home Affairs.
We’ve scheduled the upgrade for your respective terminals as shown below:
Thursday, 5th December 2019
- DP World Fremantle: 5.00 am to 6.00 am (AWST)
Monday, 9th December 2019
- DP World Port Botany: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AEDT)
- DP World Brisbane: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AEST)
- Patrick Fremantle: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AWST)
Wednesday, 11th December 2019
- DP World West Swanson: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AEDT)
- Patrick Fisherman Island: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AEST)
- Patrick Port Botany: 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm (AEDT)
Thursday, 12th December 2019
- Victoria International Container Terminal: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AEDT)
Friday, 13th December 2019
- Patrick East Swanson: 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm (AEDT)
The upgrade will require 1 hour.
During this time you will not be able to access the VBS portal to create, edit or cancel bookings. Carriers with a VBS booking during this time will be valid and serviced by the terminal.
We recommend that any bookings, and manifests for stack-runs during this time should be made in advance before the upgrade time at your local terminal.
In case users face any issues accessing VBS after the upgrade window, please clear the browser cache, and reopen the browser to access VBS normally again.
For release notes, click here.
We thank you for your patience during the upgrade.