Our latest software release:
In this upgrade the following new features are available to the below terminals:
- Non-manifest terminals can assign a driver to a booking via booking details page
- Truck and driver information will be editable until the truck arrives in the facility (for non-manifesting terminals and container parks that choose to use this functionality)
- Drivers can now be added using their drivers’ licence (for non-Australian terminals and terminals that have drivers using non 1-Stop MSIC cards)
- Updated container list view (Australian Terminals only who don’t currently use Advanced Bookings)
There is a chance users will experience a slight delay while creating a booking and while manifesting. You may notice a slight delay to the stack run status during the upgrade period.
If you experience any delays, please log-out and log back in again. In some cases users may see some exception errors during the release.
Dates and times are below. Please note: all times are in local time.
Software upgrade in this release includes:
- Applicants will no longer be able to enter their personal email address in the employers email address field
- Ability to include a statutory declaration in the card reprint screen
- Additional space to enter operational need information
- 12 December, 2pm – 3:30pm (AEDT), users will not be able to log in during this time.
For any additional questions please call the Helpdesk on 1300 881 055.