As the 1-Stop Vehicle Booking System (VBS) continues to evolve to maximise user experience, we are conducting a series of software upgrades.
We’ve scheduled the upgrade for your respective terminals as shown below:
Wednesday, 25th November 2020
- DP World Fremantle: 5.30 pm to 6.00 pm (AWST)
- Patrick Fremantle: 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm (AWST)
Wednesday, 2nd December 2020
- DP World Brisbane: 4.00 pm to 4.30 pm (AEST)
Wednesday,9th December 2020
- Patrick East Swanson: 5.00 pm to 5.30 pm (AEDT)
- DP World West Swanson: 5.30 pm to 6.00 pm (AEDT)
- Patrick Port Botany: 6.00 pm to 6.30 pm (AEDT)
- DP World Port Botany: 6.30 pm to 7.00 pm (AEDT)
The upgrade will require 30 minutes.
During this time you will be able to access the VBS portal to create, edit, or cancel bookings. Carriers with a VBS booking during this time will be valid and serviced by the terminal.
In case users face any issues accessing VBS after the upgrade window, please clear the browser cache, and reopen the browser to access VBS normally again.
We thank you for your patience during the upgrade.