Privacy Collection Statement: MSIC Applications and Nominated Facility Access
1-Stop Connections Pty Limited [ABN 58 102 573 544] trading as “1-Stop” and its related entities (“1-Stop”, “our”, “us”, or “we”) are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (“Act”) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
You are under no obligation to provide your personal information to us. However, if the required personal information is not provided to us, we and any third parties involved (such as AusCheck, RapidID or Australia Post) will not be able to provide thee services or products to you.
What we collect for the MSIC Access Services
We may collect the following types of personal information (including sensitive information) to;
- identify you, such as your name, home address, email address, or other IP address and server details, photograph of you and your date of birth;
- contact you, such as your telephone and/or mobile number, work address, postal address, next of kin or nominated contact details; and
- confirm your identity, such as driver’s license number, car registration details, tax file number, passport details, business name, domain names or Medicare card.
Why we collect specific personal information for the MSIC Access Services?
We collect your personal information (including sensitive information) so we can;
- identify you, confirm your identity, contact you and conduct necessary security checks and due diligence including where required by Auscheck Act 2007 (Cth) and other legislation
- provide and deliver our MSIC and facility access products and services to you;
- provide your personal information to the operators of the nominated facilities you have requested access to;
- identify your activity details including access and visits to our websites, data portals and web pages platforms, including training undertaken and the result of such;
- identify your activity relating to access to the facilities, container movement, vessel bay plans, pages access, previous site visits, the types of browsers and operating systems used, tracking information and exportation of specific containers of interest to the user of our goods and services;
- determine the identity of delivery and pick-up personnel including details of driver details, booking agents, brokers, truck and truck type and registration numbers, driver’s name and MSIC number, manifest number and container weights, size and commodity details;
- uncover and prevent fraud and other criminal activities (or suspected activities);
- operate our business and improve our services and performance including staff training, accounting and risk management, record keeping, systems development, new product development;
- provide you with information and tell you about our relevant products, services, events or other direct marketing activities which we consider may be of interest to you; and
- comply with our legal obligations.
How we collect your personal information
We may collect your personal information:
- directly from you, either in person via email or over the phone;
- when you interact with the website 1-Stop.biz; or
- from other sources (such as Australia Post, AusCheck or RapidID).
Who we disclose your personal information to
We may disclose your personal information to;
- our related entities, our agents, successors and assigns;
- our business parties, third party service providers, security system and card providers to assist us in providing services you;
- our clients (e.g.: clients managing port and distribution facilities) nad operators of the facilities you have requested access to;
- our third party delivery services and identification verification service providers;
- third parties to undertake fraud, due diligence background checks;
- any regulatory bodies, Australian Attorney-General’s Department AusCheck division, law enforcement bodies and government agencies; and
- as required or permitted by law.
[Note: There may be circumstances we need to disclose your personal information that we hold to third party overseas recipients. This may occur, for example, where we have a database or server hosted outside Australia or where you are interacting with an application which is based overseas. The countries to which we are most likely to send your personal information include the United States of America and the United Kingdom.]
Access and correction of your personal information and complaints
Privacy Compliance Officer
By post: PO BOX 3201, Redfern, NSW 2016
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 1300 881 055