The 1-Stop train consist application allows rail operators to submit train consist messages to terminals using either the 1-Stop web or send data via EDI.
The purpose of the Train consist message is to advise the terminals of the arrival of an impending train and other related details such as wagons and container number on the train as well as the exact train configuration. It is expected that users will comply with the business rules of submitting the relevant PRAs for the containers on the train. Otherwise, if an accepted PRA has not been submitted, the cargo may not be unloaded in the terminal.
At this stage only Patrick Terminal Port Botany are accepting trains messages via this service. Other terminals including DP World are expected to go live in 2010.
Rail Hubs can submit their Train Consist messages for trains going to terminals in various formats:
- Via the Web Screens on 1-Stop
Rail Operators using the 1-Stop Web Service allows you to;-
- Create a new train consist message
- Track and view train consist messages
- Replace existing messages (sends an ‘Update’ Consist)
- Save a Draft for later use
- Combine multiple drafts to create one train message
- Create a ‘Copy’ of an existing train message to re-use the train configuration.
- Check PRA status and retrieves latest container details.
- There is a ‘User configuration screen’ for Rail operators. This allows you to set default values for Train number, train destination, etc.
Rail Operators sending messages electronically allows you to:-
- Send replacement and cancellation messages
- Add onto existing consist which has been submitted for a train
- 1-Stop will automatically consolidate the train message and send it to the Terminals.
For more information on our Train Consist service please contact our 1-Sales Team on 1300 881 055 or firstname.lastname@example.org