1-Stop Vendor Maintenance
Please be advised of scheduled maintenance taking place tomorrow morning 16th December 2020 between 12:00 am AEDT (UTC+11) and 3:00 am AEDT (UTC+11).
The maintenance window has been declared for 3.0 hours, during this time all 1-Stop messaging services will be unavailable:
- Pre-Receival Advice (PRA)
- Electronic Import Delivery Order (EIDO)
- Movement Messages
- Custom Messages
- Booking Lists
- Rail Tagging and Release
- Train Consist
- Vessel Schedule
- Load List
- Dangerous Goods
- PPA Hub
Messages sent during this time will sit idle. At the conclusion of the maintenance period, all messages in the queue will be sent.
All 1-Stop solutions will be accessible during the maintenance period, however, due to the delayed processing of messages, the following functions will be affected:
- 1-Stop Gateway > Submitted PRA’s will stay in pending status, customs status will not be updated and vessel schedules will not update during the maintenance period.
- 1-Stop Comtrac > Alerts and alert requests will not be processed and vessel schedules will not be sent during the maintenance period
- 1-Stop Rail Tagging & Release > Tag requests and cancellation requests will stay in pending status during the maintenance period.
- 1-Stop Train Consist > Consists will stay in pending status and PRA status will not update during the maintenance period.
- 1-Stop Vehicle Booking System > Vessel schedules will not be updated, some bookings may not be able to be confirmed or manifested during the maintenance period for any containers where PRA’s, EIDO’s, terminal, or customs holds have not been updated prior.
It is recommended that to avoid any impacts or delays, that all transactions where possible be completed in advance of the maintenance period.
If you have any questions please contact our helpdesk at 1300 881 055 or email@example.com
Thank you for your patience during this maintenance window.
Marketing and Communications Manager