We check and reject the PRA if the information does not match the data you’ve provided on the booking list.
What we can check and validate:
- Booking Reference number;
- Lloyds number;
- Voyage number;
- Shipping line;
- Port of loading;
- Port of discharge;
- Number of containers in the booking;
- ISO Code; and
- Full/empty container indicator.
Using Booking Validation benefits your shipping line by:
- Reducing staff time chasing errors in documentation;
- Reducing any re-stow possibilities;
- Reducing potential claims;
- Reducing overbooking scenarios; and
- Reducing costs overall and free up staff time.
“1-Stop’s Booking Validation service has been very beneficial for NYK. By matching the PRA against all our bookings it captures any discrepancies in advance, thus reducing administration work & costs and avoids overbooking scenarios. This service allows our staff to focus on our main objective which is providing a value added service to our Customers.”
– Nathan Wicks, National Customer Service Manager, NYK