Configurations – Terminals
- Each terminal sets up how the VBS will work.
- Terminals can configure timeslots, work day calendars and business rules and create and maintain customer details.
Booking & Manifesting – Users
- Road carriers or freight forwarders log on and making bookings with the terminal.
- Users can manage their drop-offs or pick-ups. The truck and driver can also be assigned to that booking for extra security and tighter control.
Message Board – All
- Port Community and Terminal Operators use the VBS to send notices whenever any events occur that could impact cargo.
- Information can relate to any vessel delays, road congestion or empty park redirections.
- The messages are delivered to users in the VBS, email, or directly to mobile phones.