How do I Copy or Replace an ACCEPTED PRA?
If you have submitted a PRA with incorrect data you do not have to cancel it before resubmitting the correct data in a PRA.
You will need to send the terminal a REPLACEMENT PRA.
Do not cancel a PRA if you intend to deliver this container number to this terminal, instead send a REPLACEMENT PRA to the terminal for the same container.
1. The “Replace” option can be found in the “PRA History” screen.
2. Clicking “Replace” will bring up the PRA you have elected to Replace.
3. Change any data that was previously submitted incorrectly.
4. Click “Send to Terminal” to send the REPLACEMENT.
NB.: You will need to wait for an “ACCEPTED” response for the REPLACEMENT before attempting to deliver the container to the terminal or attaching the correct container data to your VBS booking.
If you have submitted a PRA with correct data and you have more containers to PRA with similar data you can COPY the first PRA and submit another Container with the same data in a PRA.
1. The “Copy” option can be found in the “PRA History” screen.
2. Clicking “Copy” will bring up the PRA you have elected to Copy.
3. Most data fields will be prefilled, enter additional data to complete a PRA as you usually would.
4. Click “Send to Terminal” to send the new ORIGINAL PRA.
NB.: You will need to wait for an “ACCEPTED” response for this PRA before attempting to deliver this container to the terminal or attaching this container data to your VBS booking. The other container/s you have copied from have no connection to this PRA.
Only the most recent PRA submitted with a unique container reference will be recognized by the terminal and VBS