1-Stop was established in 2002 and worked extensively with the Stevedores and Port Community to identify productivity gains.
Our services reach the wider sea-freight supply chain community and our customers include shipping lines, freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers and exporters.
Over the years, we have developed a number of key ICT solutions for the industry, including:
- A view to track vessels and containers at ports, empty parks, depots and intermodal facilities
- Regulatory documentation lodgement to Australian Customs for stevedores, shipping lines, brokers/forwarders and under-bond facilities
- A Vehicle Booking System (VBS), which enables full auto-gate transactions at the terminal
- Pre-Receival Advice (PRA) lodgement
- Export Booking Validation
- Electronic Import Delivery Orders (EIDOs)
- Intermodal services, including Train Consist and Rail Release
- Business reporting
- EDI message translation and integration
- Payment systems (both via the web and integrated)
- A simple online method for container triangulation
- A mobile app
With each new solution our user community grows.
Our user community now includes:
- more than 4,000 registered companies
- more than 10,000 individual web users
- over 2,500 mobile app users