1-Stop was established in 2002 and worked extensively with the Stevedores and Port Community to identify productivity gains. Our services reach the wider sea-freight supply chain community and our customers include shipping lines, freight forwarders, customs brokers, 3PLs, trucking companies, rail operators, importers and exporters.
Over the years, 1-Stop has developed a number of key ICT solutions for the industry, including:
- systems for vessel movement visibility;
- container track and trace at ports, empty parks, depots and intermodal facilities;
- regulatory documentation lodgement to Australian Customs for stevedores, shipping lines, brokers/forwarders and under-bond facilities;
- a Vehicle Booking System (VBS), which enables full auto-gate transactions at the wharf;
- Pre-Receival Advice (PRA) lodgement;
- export Booking Validation;
- Electronic Import Delivery Orders (EIDOs);
- message tracking for PRAs, EIDOs and Customs lodgements;
- intermodal services, including Train Consist and Rail Release;
- EDI message translation and integration;
- payment systems (both via the web and integrated); and
- a simple online method for container triangulation.
With each new service our user community grows. Our user community now includes:
- more than 4,000 registered companies; and
- more than 10,000 individual users across our systems including VBS, Gateway, ComTrac and ComPay.
Want to speak to someone? Contact us at any time. Find out how >>