In the last few months, our helpdesk has received a higher volume of calls and emails relating to 1-Stop’s vessel or sailing schedule and how it all works within 1-Stop Gateway and ComTrac.
We thought we’d put together the below Q&A to answer some of the more commonly asked questions, and hopefully give you a better understanding of the topic.
Questions and Answers
1. Where does 1-Stop get the vessel schedule information from?
We receive our information directly from all DPW, Patrick, Hutchison and AAT terminals. The terminals receive some of their information from the shipping lines and the rest they update themselves (such as actual arrival time/availability dates etc.)
2. What information does the vessel schedule contain?
The vessel schedule includes:
- Estimated time of vessel arrival and departure
- Actual time of vessel arrival and departure
- Export receival start and cut off dates
- Import availability dates, first free day and storage start dates
This information is displayed within our 1-Stop Gateway and ComTrac services.
3. What should you do if you notice an inconsistency in the vessel schedule?
In general, 1-Stop's vessel schedule information is reliable and up to date. However, if you notice something odd and inconsistent, please don't hesitate to contact our Helpdesk to raise your query. It could be the case that the terminal has not updated 1-Stop with a change just yet. In this instance, our Helpdesk will contact the terminal to find out the correct information and ensure this is updated in 1-Stop's system.
I hope this has been helpful for you and clarified any confusion.
If you have any further questions on this, please don't hesitate to contact our Helpdesk on 1300 881 055 or email@example.com as we are always happy to help.