This service for shipping lines pre-validates the Pre Receival Advice (PRA) including validation of the Customs Authority Number (CAN) against the shipping line booking list provided to 1-Stop electronically. The PRA will be rejected if information does not match data on booking list and message sent back to exporter.
Mandatory validation includes:
- Booking Reference number;
- Lloyds number;
- voyage number;
- shipping line;
- port of loading;
- port of discharge;
- number of containers in the booking;
- ISO Code; and
- full/empty container indicator.
Using Booking Validation benefits your shipping line by:
- 100% match of PRA against booking;
- Reducing staff time chasing errors in documentation;
- Reducing any re-stow possibilities;
- Reducing potential claims;
- Reducing overbooking scenarios; and
- Reducing costs overall and free up staff time.
For further information please contact 1-Stop sales at email@example.com or 1300 881 055.