You already know the benefits of submitting PRAs and receiving eIDOs via the 1-Stop Gateway.
Did you know you can soon get those same great benefits at Hutchison Ports Australia’s new Brisbane Container Terminal (BCT) as well? You or your 3rd party software provider just may need to make changes in order to submit PRAs or to receive eIDOs for cargo which will be handled through BCT facilities.
A phased approach is being taken as Hutchison’s Australian operations are established in Brisbane first followed by Sydney.
Contact your 3rd party software provider to ensure they are ready to receive your PRA’s and on forward eIDO’s for BCT.
Hutchison ACOS codes your 3rd party provider will need are:
HPAFI – Brisbane Container Terminal, Hutchison Ports Australia Fisherman Island
HPAPB – Sydney International Container Terminal, Hutchison Ports Australia Port Botany
If you use these services directly via the 1-Stop Gateway you don’t need to do anything.
What are the benefits of using the 1-Stop Gateway for PRAs and eIDOs?
- Reduce manual errors as 1-Stop automatically populate vessel schedule and terminal information for you
- Save time using our online web form which requires minimal data entry and with real time validation of data reduce manual errors and PRA rejections even further
- Access provided 24 x 7 from any web browser – you’re not tied to your desk
- As an added bonus you will also be able to monitor container / vessel tracking and even check customs status of a container
- Unique PINs are sent with eIDOs which are required to pick-up containers at the terminal
- Receive immediate import notification directly or via your agent through e-IDO’s
Register now for a FREE trial!